Please copy/paste questions into a document. When completed, please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A date will then be set. You may include one cover, one blurb, a buy link and author bio if you like.
1. Tell me about your book. How did you come up with that (story, angle, idea)?
2. How did you get interested in writing this particular genre (historical novels, mysteries, sci-fi, children’s books, etc.)?
3. What kind of research did you do for this book?
4. What’s a typical working day like for you? When and where do you write? Do you set a daily writing goal?
5. What is the hardest part of writing for you?
6. What’s the best thing about being an author?
7. What are you working on now?
8. What advice would you give aspiring writers?
9. Do you have any favorite authors or favorite books?
10. What question have you always wanted to be asked in an interview? How would you answer that question?
11. If you were writing a book about your life, what would the title be?